Thursday, March 19, 2009

Chaotic Cosmos ♥

I'm back by popular demand ! lol








hah! I wish. I'm just updating this blog because Sam to the Thong kept asking me to help update it. So, here I am =]

On a random note, I just baked cookies! Chewy chocolate chip cookies. Yes! you read correctly. I'm baking chocolate chip cookies AGAIN! I can't bring myself to bake an ACTUAL cake because, believe it or not, I am still traumatized by my recent failure in baking a CHEESECAKE.

*scroll down to the blog post before this for pictures*



yeah...THAT'S the "cheesecake". Epic failure. *sigghhh*..Can't believe Sam blogged about it.

(Sei chai Sam Thong, damn embarassing can?!)

Anyway, you can read more about me from MY BLOG. In case you're wondering what kinda random bitch I am.

Toodles for now~


samantha